The Zephyr model is ideal for those hot, muggy nights when you want to feel a breeze in your tent. The walls are composed entirely of mesh, allowing maximum ventilation and fresh air. The unique 2 pole design gives you more head room to sit up, without feeling cramped. The Zephyr features aircraft alloy aluminum poles, which are strong and lightweight. There are two doors on each side of the Zephyr 2 and 3 to make it easy to get in and out of the tent. There are also vestibules over each door that create a great place to store your extra gear. The fly buckles to the tent offer a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Incredible ventilation, great head room, and lightweight…a great combination, creating a high quality tent! A mesh storage pocket is included for organizing your stuff. Stakes and guy ropes are also included.
- Sleeps: 1, 2 or 3 depending on model
- Weight: 3 lbs. 14 oz. (1), 4 lbs. 8 oz. (2), 5 lbs. 7 oz. (3)
- Size: 86" x 44" x 36", 23 sq ft (1); 88" x 58" x 38", 31 sq ft (2); 89" x 74" x 41", 40 sq ft (3)
- Vestibules: 5.5 sq ft (1), 17 sq ft (2 &3)
- Poles: 2 aluminum
- Wall: 40D no see-um mesh
- Floor: 75D, 185T, poly taffeta, 2000mm multi-pass urethane coating
- Fly: 75D, 185T, poly taffeta, 1500mm multi-pass urethane coating
- Doors: 1
Be the first to review this product.