Introducing our Spey Lite collection, and the Integrated Skagit Spey line. Designed for light double-handed duty and with a short, powerful head, the Skagit Lite is ideal for smaller streams and trout Spey applications. Available in grain weights from 150-360, this two-colored line features a textured, black marker at the end of the head that serves as a visible, and audible, notification on where to begin your cast. Works perfectly with our SONAR Sinking Leaders and textured TC Tips. From dredging for steelhead to swinging streamers for trout, the Skagit Lite is Spey on a smaller scale.
- Ultra-short head for turning over heavy tips with light two-handed rods
- Tip recommendations:
- 150-210 grains – SONAR leaders
- 240-300 grains – 8’ TC Tips
- 330-420 grains – 8’ or 10’ TC Tips
- Lines can be used with single-handed rods as well