- A versatile sleeping mat upgrade from traditional foam mats, providing excellent value and ease of use. Insulated for all-season use or cold-sleepers in 3 seasons.
- SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™: 160 g/m2 Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat.
- Recycled 75 D polyester face fabric keeps plastic out of landfills and uses less water, energy and carbon to produce.
- Airtight, durable and hydrolysis-resistant fabric lamination.
- Welded baffles separate air chambers, create a cushioned and stable sleep surface and prevent cold spots.
- Built in hand pump for easy inflation
- EXPED FLATVALVE - Pioneered by EXPED. Large FlatValves provide industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance for rapid inflation and deflation.
- COMFORT CRADLE - Air chambers run head-to-toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night’s sleep and increased durability. EXPED's comfort cradle side rails center and secure the sleeper on the mat.
- Rectangular design maximizes sleep surface and warmth, while tapered design (head to foot) saves weight and reduces bulk when packed.
- CARBON NEUTRAL - Exped measures, reduces and fully offsets CO2 from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Contents: Mat, repair kit with glue and adhesive patches, stuff sack
Exped Versa 4R
(You save )